ALL IMAGES ARE OWNED BY AND PROPERTY OF WWE.
So today is WRESTLEMANIA 34. The event, held in New Orleans, looks to be one of the biggest cards in WWE history. so before you get to watch it, check my preview and predictions of the granddaddy of sports entertainment!!
Mustafa Ali vs. Cedric Alexander
-The Heart vs The Soul of 205 Live, this match has the potential to be one of the best of the card. Ali is the man with all the momentum but Cedric is considered the uncrowned champion. I see this getting a lot of time and Cedric pulling it out at the end. Don't be shocked if you see this match-up again though in the very near future.
Prediction : NEW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION : Cedric Alexander
Randy Orton vs. Bob Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev
- No way does Rusev lose on Rusev Day. Strike while the iron is hot.
Prediction : NEW US CHAMP : Rusev
Braun Strowman /? vs. The Bar
- The question is not if Braun is winning the belts but who is going to be his partner? Lots of names have been thrown out but I'm going to Walk With Elias myself.
Prediction : NEW RAW TAG CHAMPS : BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and ELIAS
Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax
- This is one match that a lot of people are excited about but for me it's just going to be a okay match on the card. Everything screams that Nia is going to destroy Alexa for the title. I see Nia winning but I think it might be the dreaded "DQ finish" The title change will come later on I believe.
Prediction : Nia Jax by D-Q
The Usos vs. The New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers
Prediction : The Usos
The Miz vs. Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins
- Proud papa Miz is going into this one with extra motivation to showcase his skills against two of his toughest foes. A potential showstealer, the early money is on Rollins winning this one. I'm going to go with the man with biggest package.....excuse me, chip on his shoulder : The Leader of Balor Club.
Prediction : NEW I-C CHAMP :Finn Balor
Daniel Bryan/Shane McMahon vs. Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens
- First off, I hate the stipulation that Sami/KO have to win to get their jobs back. Daniel Bryan's first match back in three years and you add that stip? Come on. Now I see Daniel wrestling his guts out only to have Shane's weird sweaty face betray him because he's a McMahon.
Prediction : Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens
Women's Battle Royal
- The big story of this battle royal for a long time was its name but thankfully that is behind us now. The main story of this match is the Bayley/Sasha Banks rivalry. These two have been buliding to a big blow-out and Wrestlemania seems like a good place for this to happen. Expect some excellent performances here but I see neither Sasha or Bayley winning. Gut feeling is that if a NXT Wrestler isn't brought up for this match, expect a upset from someone unexpected.
Prediction : Sonya Deville
Charlotte vs. Asuka
- This is the match that could either steal the show or a complete bust. Asuka's streak being on the line feels almost more important than the title. A Carmella cash-in is not out of the question but I see Asuka winning both the title and fending off Carmella's attempt.
Prediction : NEW SD WOMEN'S CHAMPION : Asuka
Andre Battle Royal
- Sheesh. I have zero clue about this one honestly. Sorry.
Prediction :....Karl Anderson, I guess?
Kurt Angle/Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H/Stephanie McMahon
- This big match on the card getting the most mainstream buzz, this one might or might not be the main event. Ronda's first test in wrestling is a big one but expect Paul and Kurt to work most of the match before Ronda does her thing to Steoh and comes out a winner in her first match.
Prediction : Kurt Angle/Ronda Rousey
AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
- The rematch that half the fans have wanted to see for years (More on the other rematch thew other half have wanted to see in a second). Expect both men to pull out all the stops and Nakamura to win a grueling battle. AJ's ready to move on and Shinsuke has to get the ball to see if he can run with it eventually. This is the best way to do it.
Prediction : NEW WWE CHAMP : Shinsuke Nakamura
Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
In what could be Lesnar's last WWE Match (Stop me if you heard that before), this is most likely the main event. After a long wait since their last match at Mania 31, it's time for the collision to happen. IN what should be a 5-10 minute match at most, I expect Roman to win a hoss fight and once again hold up a title while confetti rains down.
Prediction : NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMP : Roman Reigns